Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional New Partner Consultant to come join our global business. Reporting directly into the Sales Team Lead, and working closely with our Commercial team, and potential partners, you will be accountable for managing inbound lead activity to qualify and develop prospects into Partners by actively engaging with them, including the use of creative follow-up communications.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Consult partners to get them active onto the Fresha platform, educate them on the system and the benefits of onboarding packages
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with existing/potential Partners in order to align our solutions to their needs and business objectives
- Build good relationships with partners and all colleagues across the commercial teams
- Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry
- Establish and maintain positive Partner relationships
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless Partner experience
- Record all activity and maintain accurate contact records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Ensure that all Inbound partners are assigned to the relevant B2B workflows
- Contact 100% of qualified inbound leads in a timely manner, and document all call outcomes in the CRM
- You have 1-2 years of solid B2B sales experience (SaaS experience a major advantage)
- You are driven, results oriented and have a fantastic work ethic
- You can think on your feet and problem solve on the fly
- You bring high energy and a positive attitude
- You are naturally curious and have a desire to continuously grow and develop
- You are organized: can multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative customer service orientation
- You are self motivated, take initiative, and are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience with Saas online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
- A keen interest in Beauty and Wellness industry is essential
What we offer :
- A well-funded, quickly growing startup with a lot of opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Monthly commissions
- A vibrant and collaborative company culture
- Company social events
- Be a part of an energetic team of professionals who are top in their field!
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable matters.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
Fresha is the world's largest and top-rated booking platform for Beauty and Wellness trusted by millions of consumers worldwide.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, Fresha is used by 70,000+ businesses and 250,000+ professionals worldwide, booking over 500 million appointments. Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom with global offices located in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors.
Fresha allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace, while beauty and wellness businesses and professionals use an all-in-one platform to manage their entire operations with its intuitive free business software and financial technology solutions.
Our ecosystem gives merchants everything they need to run their business seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, beauty products inventory and team management.
The consumer marketplace unlocks revenue potential for partner businesses by leveraging the power of online bookings and automated marketing through mobile apps and advanced integrations with major tech brands including Instagram, Facebook and Google.