Job Number : 22000ICR
Surrey, British Columbia
SURREY, British Columbia
CAN BC Surrey Delta 768919, SURREY
Description : Why Sherwin-Williams Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, but careers that grow with you. As Canada’s fastest growing paint company, we have retail stores from coast to coast. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colours Show!
Where You’ll be Working The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #768919, located at: 8080 120th St, #150, Surrey, V3W 3N3
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
How You’ll Perform the Role
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately and maintaining accurate work order files and formulas.
- Pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications
- Stocking shelves and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, and loading and unloading trucks
- Assisting in making deliveries if necessary.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to distinguish the difference between colours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to speak a second language.
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is to help our employees and their families live healthier, save smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of world-class benefits designed for you which includes:
- Competitive compensation and bonus eligibility
- Employee discounts
- Career development opportunities
- Retirement savings and profit-sharing plans
- Health care benefits (for eligible positions)
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 - Online Application
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 - Digital Interview
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 - In-Store Interview
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.